Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bald Britney is Just Too Much

As you can see, Ms. Britney Spears has shaved her head. Credit TMZ.com and KABC for the photo. I think it clearly states the downward spiral that Britney is experiencing.

Some may say that she shaved her head for a new start. I say hogwash. If she wanted to a new start, she would have stayed in rehab. What am I talking about? Well, reports are that Spears entered and then left a rehab facility in the same day. That doesn't tell me she wants a fresh start, it tells me she doesn't know what she is doing. Also, if she truly wants to form a new opinion about herself, such a public and radical display is not going to signify that. She had to know that the media would seize upon this picture as indicative of her crazies, not her sanity.

I don't know what else to say about this. She either getting bad advice or no advice at all. She seems disconnected from reality. Hopefully, she pulls herself together. Remember, she has two young boys to look after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home